Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank Goodness For Dishwashers!

I am so very happy today because my Electriction finally came and hooked up my dishwasher. I have been washing dishes in the bath tub for the last three months, you don't know unless you have done it how hard it is on your back to bend over your tub washing dishes. I do not like eating out! I don't ever want to see another McDonalds, little Ceasar's or Yummy Yan's place for a long time. My granite counter tops got installed last Friday and I love them so much! Now I have a nice clean surface to cook on. All that needs to be done now is the back splash, and one recessed light above my sink. When my kitchen is finished we will have a big Kitchen Opening Party and I will post the pictures on my blog. I can't wait!

5 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

YEA! Now you can make good for your family at home and in your new kitchen. How fun for you. I love you Kathlene!

Francis Family said...

How exciting to have a new kitchen! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Anja said...

OH yea! I wish I was there to see it! I miss you too! I'll be home on the 13th! I've been checking almost everyday to see if you have posted pictures of the granite so I guess I can just wait! Love you!

Sonnet said...

How exciting! I would love a new kitchen! I cant wait for the pics

Jeff and Holly said...

Amen! Dishwashers are a staple in life. I would go crazy without one. When you get here we will have to go visit our local McD's! Just to see if it is any different, Haha.