Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged by Anja

4 things you were doing 1o years ago: 1998
1. I lived in Utah
2. I had one child
3. I worked at Deer Valley
4. I had my first miscarriage

4 things you were doing 5 years ago: 2003
1. I had 4 children
2. We moved to Oregon
3. Travis started his furniture business
4. We opened a second store in Bend

4 things I did yesterday
1. Got kids ready for school
2. Took Madison to preschool
3. Went to Lexie's play at school called Washington Marches On
4. Got my Blog book delivered to me

4 shows I like.
1. House
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. Smallville
4. Hero's

4 things you might not know about me.
1. I published a book
2. I love change.
3. I love to sing!
4. I love to travel

My 4 biggest joys of the moment.
1. Family
2. church
3. Friends
4. Camera's/blogs

1 comment:

Anja said...

I love your new page! CUTE!