Friday, May 23, 2008

Chalk Art

The kids had fun tonight with the chalk. I have some pretty artistic children! I love the pictures they drew of all of the kids jumping on the trampoline. They sure are detailed and have a big imagination.

Allison's picture is on the left and Maddy is finishing hers up on the right


On the lower right is Ethan's finished art work. Kids jumping on the trampoline, our house, mountains, clouds , sun, sky, and that big round thing is our fire pit. Ethan drew us all around the fire pit roasting marshmallow's.

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

They really put some thought into their drawing. I can see a lot of detail like the bird, blue sky, kids jumping, mountains, trampoline, and many other things. I love their picture! How cute!

Sonnet said...

Wow great job guys!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love writing with chalk. Awe I love your cute pictures. I miss you guys!