Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Mothers Day Ouch!

I think I broke my finger on Mothers Day. I was moving a huge overfilled laundry basket to the family room when my two finger got smashed between the laundry basket and the sharp edge of my doorway. I heard a loud crunch sound and I was in so much pain. Travis wanted me to go to the doctor and get an x-ray. I heard that their is not much they can do for fingers so instead of going to the doctor and spending money we didn't have I toughed it out. This is how my fingers look today.

8 comments:

Lissa said...

Kathleen you need to tape those two fingers together. I am so sorry that looks painfull.

Robert and Jill said...

Ouch! I agree with Lissa. Tape them together. That looks so painful.

Anonymous said...

Ya you're right, not much you can do. Lots of ice, and ibuprofen for swelling are the best things. I've done that with my toes a few times, and there's nothing to do but wait til it gets better.

Sonnet said...

OWIE!!!!! They have finger braces too so you dont bend them but taping them is the next best thing. My finger hurts looking at it.

Katie said...

Ouch!! That looks so painful. I hope your fingers are feeling better soon!

Lisa said...

Ouch! That definitely looks painful! I love your new header...if I haven't told you that already.. :)

Jeff and Holly said...

Yeow! I bet that hurt like crazy when you did it! I hope your laundry wasn't folded if you dropped the basket. I know I would have!

By the Way happy belated birthday!

Love you!

The Rives said...

Oh, poor Beanie. I would kiss it better if I was there. Your nails look nice though. I took mine off.