Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Blog Book

I got my Blog book yesterday. It made me so happy to see 266 pages of my work put together in a nice hard cover book. I don't have the time or patience for scrapbooking and I have always had a hard time keeping a journal. That's why I love this book because Blurb took all my pictures and my journaling from my blog and combined it in this wonderful book. Thank you Tara and Anja for telling me about Blurb, now all my hard work is saved in a book that I can enjoy.

5 comments:

Sonnet said...

Oh wow thats cool Kathlene!!!! You did a good job!

Anja said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see it!

Robert and Jill said...

I love your new book! Now you have 2 books. Keep up the good blogging. You're a pro!

Anonymous said...

I know, it's so cool that you can print these out, and keep your awesome work, memories, and journal. It's a way better scrapbook/journal than I could ever just sit and make. I was just telling my husband that I'm going to make my first book when school starts again. I'm so excited to see it!!

Lisa said...

Wow that book looks great! I need to do that with my blog!