Wednesday, July 14, 2010

$1 French Manicures

I gave myself a manicure today to make my hands look a little more feminine. My nails aren't very long because I seem to beak them a lot when I'm doing house work, but I still want them to look nice. I have always loved the French manicure look. I would always pay a good amount of money to have French manicure acrylic nails, until I figured out how to get this look for only one dollar. Yesterday while I was at the dollar store with the kids, I found a white nail polish pen and was really excited. I just got done giving myself a French manicure and I love it. I still need a little more practice, but I love how pretty it makes my nails look.

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

They look really pretty! Good job! I wish my hands and nails could look that good.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Pretty nails. They look really nice. Maybe sometime I will be able to see if we have one at our dollar store. THat is cool and they look really pretty Bean!

Savannah said...

WOW! I could never do that! They look awesome!

Anja said...

that is so cool, I had no idea you could buy something like that, let alone at the $1 store! I'm gonna go look for one!