Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Big Surprise

When I got home from our long trip to Utah, Travis gave me a package to open and to my surprise it was my favorite candy in the world. He had bought me six boxes of old fashion taffy's. Each box holds 25 taffy's so he bought me 150 taffy's. I'm so happy! While I was in Utah I looked everywhere for these taffy's and couldn't find them. My dear sweet husband who loves me so much went on the internet and spent $70 on a bunch of my favorite candy. Thanks Travis for thinking of me and for spending that crazy amount of money on a candy I have been craving. I love you so much!! You are the best!!!

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

He sure does love his Bean!

Sonnet said...

My goodness!!!! Thats cool!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh Man! that is awesome. What a sweetie he is! I am glad you guys made it home safely.

Unknown said...

Blah