Monday, July 19, 2010

Buried In Lego's

I am not a fan of Lego's! Here are just a few reason's why Lego's drive me crazy; Have you ever stepped on Lego's before? If you haven't you're lucky because they really hurt! They are messy, I find Lego's everywhere. When you have as much as we do, they are very hard to move around, clean up, and store.
I find them like crazy in my laundry. This is Annikan and his light saber is buried underneath him.
This picture was taken three years ago. While doing my dishes, I found this little Indian Jones Lego waving at me when I opened the soap dispenser. Let's just say they are everywhere and Travis doesn't stop buying them. Help me!

1 comment:

Robert and Jill said...

That's way too many Lego's and your laundry reminds me somewhat of what I had with me kids and could never keep up with it all. Laundry can be a real nightmare!!