Friday, July 23, 2010

Going Crazy at Walmart


I went shopping at Walmart tonight a decided to pick up some milk. I didn't have a cart and was holding 3 gallons of milk in my hand and some other things I was getting. It was very heavy! I went and stood in line and of course I pick a line that is the slowest moving line ever. The girl in front of me bought a shirt and was arguing about the price to the teller. While I waited there for several price checks (15 min) I noticed the lines around me were cruising and the people in back of me were leaving. I thought I was being patient but soon gave up and went to another line. As soon as I moved to a different line, the line I left started to finally moving. Because I was impatient and couldn't wait another minute, I end up getting stuck in back of a crazy coupon lady and waiting another five minutes while she tries to find her coupons. I can't put my milk down because the lady and her husband were hogging the belt with their stuff. They didn't seem to care that I was having a hard time with the heavy milk and stuff I was carrying. They just chatted away with the nice Walmart lady as Bryson and I tiredly waited. I hate going to Walmart!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Man! That stinks! But SO not surprising at Wal Mart. I hate going there too!!