Friday, October 1, 2010

My Cabinet Door Craft

 I pulled this door off  my old bathroom sink that has been sitting in my garage. It was oak and I spray painted it black and after the paint dried I sanded the edges to give it a more antique look.
 I'm not lucky enough to have a cricket so I had to order the vinyl online. When I ordered it I got the bigger size of vinyl instead of the smaller. I got it today and was so excited to put it on my door that I had painted but it was too big. I had to cut it up and put it on a little different then I had planned. The last line looks like one big word, but I like it anyway. It's not finished yet. I'm going to go and buy some cool looking hooks to put across the bottom of the door and then it will be complete. I love it!

6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I want one! Wow..that really turned out nice. I love it!!!

Lindsey said...

That turned out very well, I love it!!

Francis Family said...

Love it!! I want one now...I wonder if I have any old cabinet doors.

Matt and Tricia said...

Another great idea! I actually like the words all squished together - it looks like it was meant to be.

Anonymous said...

It still looks great!!! Like I said i'm totally into that stuff right now, so you'll see some posts with my handy work coming up.. it's so fun.

Gracie Vac said...

Good stuff here! I like hearing your perspective on things.