Saturday, October 30, 2010

One Scary Night

All my good friends know that I have a fear of clowns. For years I have had friends and family tell me how one day I would look out of my window and find a freaky clown face looking back at me. Well after years and years of talk, my friend Jeremy King finally did it. While pulling up to my house after the trunk or treat, Jeremy comes out from no where pounds on my window and I see this scary, ugly clown face staring back at me. I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I have never ever been scared like that. He's lucky I didn't die. I'm going to have to sleep with the lights on tonight.
Lexie and Jacqueline at the trunk-or-treat
Punks

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I think that is the creepiest clown I've seen! They don't scare me but I'm with you I would have just about died! Get the night lights out..love the cute punks!

Anonymous said...

clown totally freaky... I would've had nightmares... I mean really... ew