Monday, October 4, 2010

Wooden Pumpkins

I really wanted to do a craft today but I didn't know what to make. While I was outside staining the fort this morning, I saw extra pieces of wood and got an idea. I decide to make myself some wooden pumpkins. I painted the 3 pieces I found, sanded the edges, glued a stick to the tops, and then tied some fall fabric to the sicks and wallah. Now I have three cute wooden pumpkins. It was a quick little craft,but I had fun doing it. Now it's time to clean my house!

4 comments:

Matt and Tricia said...

Look at you all crafty...they look great!!

Stefanie D. said...

Those are so cute! I love them!

Anja said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

that is cute.. I'm totally into that stuff right now to.. I'm finding things to make or want to make. It's so fun. very creative.