Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Medford Oregon Temple

Travis and I made a goal to attend the temple regularly this year. Last year 2011 was a very hard year for our family. We lost our home and had many other trials and obstacles to overcome. I really want this year to be different! I need the blessing of the temple in my life. On the 6Th of January Travis and I went to the temple to do endowments with Jeremy and Lissa King. It was a nice experience! I really enjoyed the peace I felt in the temple that day and was excited to go back. We went with our friends Tim and Anja Eisenbrandt last Friday for a sealing session. This was my first time participating in a sealing since Travis and I were sealed in the Logan Temple. While we were getting sealed for a couple, the couple had a daughter sealed to them. I could feel the spirit so strong in that room. It brought me back 15 years ago when I was sealed to Travis and then our sweet little Lexie was sealed to us for eternity. That was such a special day that I will never forget. I'm thankful for the blessings that come from temples and that families can be together forever.

1 comment:

families are forever said...

Great goal! and Great picture of the Temple, did you take it??