Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bubble Blowing Contest

On our way back to Medford we had a bubble blowing contest. I would have to say that Travis and Dixie tied, they blew the biggest bubbles. We didn't think we would be able to go to Utah because business has been really slow and we didn't have enough money. Carrie really want to come with us and we didn't want to let her down so knowing that she was helping us with gas we thought we might be able to pull it off. We ended spending $4000 on our trip to Utah including gas and getting our transmission fixed. If we knew our trip was going to be so expensive I don't think we would have gone. Thanks to Mom, Dad, Jenn, Dixie and Traci's help with driving, gas and food we didn't have to spend more than that. Even though traveling was miserable, I'm glad that we have family who care enough to help us out and make our trip a little easier. We love you guys and I want to thank you for going out of your way for us. We had lots of fun and can't wait to see you at the end of the month.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you had a fun crazy trip. That's usually how our long trips turn out too so don't feel bad. My header I did in photoshop. If you have photoshop let me know, it's way to many steps to explain, but I know a cheap program that explains it all very well.

Lindsey said...

I totally know how you feel! When we got to Utah for Spring Break we had our car checked because it had been acting funny and we found out our transmission was broken and so was our water pump -- we were lucky enough though to have made it from Wyoming without breaking down. I'm sorry, it's no fun! :(

Jeff and Holly said...

I think Ethan wins! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you figured out, not that I didn't think you would, the title. I wanted to tell you, but it's kindof lengthy... at least the way I did it. Prolly the hard way!!!

Bean said...

I went to a web site to get it. I don't think I would have figured out how to do what you did.