Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How Do You Like It?

I painted my family room today because I needed a change. I was tired of the dark color on my walls so I painted it a lighter color. The color is khaki and I love it! This is a sample of the carpet we are carpeting our whole house with. Do you like it?

When I was cleaning up yesterday I toe picked this sharp wire and it went right under my big toe nail. The rest of the night I spent dragging my foot around like I was one of those dancers on Micheal Jackson's Thriller.

6 comments:

Anja said...

I really like the color, it did lighten your room up alot! I hope that epson salt works for you, I gave it to Travis today so make sure you get it from him

Robert and Jill said...

I love how the new paint color brightens up the room. Sorry to hear about your big sore toe. Ouch!

adventures in mommyland said...

I LOVE IT!! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome. Great job. I can't wait to have a house that I can do whatever I want to, and not have to stare at ugly white walls.

Sonnet said...

Well at least you picked a good bandaid!!

Jeff and Holly said...

That is exactly what I would pick. I love it. Thanks for spending a fun day with us. I only wish we had more time. I am serious about Hawaii next year! No Matter What We ARE Going!!!