Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kauai Here We Come

My friend Lissa King called me today with a big surprise. She told me that Travis and I will be going with them to Kauai. We will be leaving on the 26th of April and we will be back on the 5th. I'm so excited!!! Travis and I really need this vacation and thanks to the Kings and my Wonderful Parents we will be able to get away from the stress of everyday life. My parents will be watching our kids while we are gone and we want them to know how much we love and appreciate all they do for us. Thanks Mom and Dad, you two are the best!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky.... somewhere tropical sounds so awesome right now. I wish I could take a vacation. Have fun.

Sonnet said...

Kaui was my favorite Island. YOUR POOR THINGS!!!! Since weve been married weve only gone to disneyland. Hope you have fun and give those flowers on your post an extra big whiff....I LOVE those!

Bean said...

I love those flowers too. The are my favorite!