Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mom and Dad to the Rescue

Mom and Dad were nice enough to pick up the Skabelund's fifteen passenger van and drive six hours to Winnemucca to pick us up and then turn around and drive us the rest of the way to Utah.

Our first day in Utah our best friends Jeff and Holly came to visit us at my parents house. We played rock band for a while and then met them for dinner at Lone Star. After dinner we went to Steve and Mandy's house we had so much fun just talking. One of Mandy's dogs really loved Travis and was licking his hands and doing other things I wont mention, it was pretty funny! Mandy, thank you so much for letting us hang out at your house and visit with you. If your ever get a blog be sure to let me know. We had tons of fun and we are glad we got to spend some time with our friends!

2 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

I'm working on getting Mandy to start a blog. She is having some computer problems. I wish I could get all of my fam to join in.

I Loved haning out with you guys. I just wish I hadn't goofed up on the dates so we could have played a little harder! Glad you made it home safe!

Bean said...

I'm glad we saw you on the first Saturday because we left early the following Saturday.