Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Last Day

On our last day I was able to spend time with my little sister Becky. The last time I saw Becky was three years ago so I was very happy to spend time with her. Becky was nice enough to give me acrylic nails and also make my toe nails look good for summer. Becky I just want you to know that I love you very much and I'm so glad that you were able to stop by and visit with me even though it was such a short visit. If you ever need someone to talk to please call me! We need to communicate more because you are important to me and I don't want you to be a stranger to us. Allison was so cute with Olivia, she loved watching her and even changed her dirty diapers.
On our last night with my parents they took us out to eat at Texas Road House and then we came home and played Rock Band until midnight. We had a good time spending some one on one time with my parents. I'm so thankful for them and the help they have given us throughout our marriage. We love you guys!

1 comment:

adventures in mommyland said...

you are ADDICTED to that game!! SERIOUSLY!! Call me so we can hang out girlie!