Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bryson's Sick

I took Bryson to the doctor yesterday morning and they told me he had another ear infection. They prescribed amoxicillin for him, he took his first dose and later that day I noticed a rash but I didn't think anything of it. This morning I got him out of bed and noticed that his rash was spreading. I called the doctor and he told me that he needed to change Bryson's prescription and that the rash was an allergic reaction. When I went to pick up his new prescription I showed the pharmacist and he said that Bryson is defenitly allergic to amoxicillin and he will be his whole life. He told me that his rash will get much worse before it gets better. Bryson's rash should improve in three to four days.

6 comments:

Sonnet said...

Poor Bryson...Get better buddy!

Anja said...

ahh, soo sad! I'm allergic to amoxacillin too!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

oh that is so sad. Aaron is allergic to all Cillins. Maybe little man is too? OH that makes me so sad. He always is so sick. Poor little boy. He will sure have a strong immune system when he grows up. I hope that he gets better soon.

Tom & Raquel said...

Poor little guy!! Is he doing better today? tell him Raquel says hi and I love.

Anonymous said...

oh poor little guy!! thats horrible. It looks like he has the chicken pox! Hope he gets better fast.

The Rives said...

That makes me sad. I hate when things like that happen. Good thing you caught it before it turned really bad.