Sunday, April 13, 2008

Five Things I Love

Travis is my Happy Thought! He is everything I could ever want and more, I'm so blessed to have him as my husband and friend.

My children each and every one of them are special to me. I have always wanted to be a Mother and I'm so blessed to be a mother to five.

My loving parents, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't talk to my Mom everyday. She is my Hero, while growing up I don't ever remember her complaining about the house work she had to do or how tired she was. I truly appreciate all her hard work and love for me. My Dad has always worked so hard to make his kids happy. He has always loved me, even when I didn't deserve it at times. I love them both so much!

I love my Camera!! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't take pictures. It is so fun to look through pictures and have those memories of the past.

I love this country we live in and the many freedoms we have. I'm so thankful for those who are out there willing to risk their lives for our country and what we believe in.

2 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I am so glad that you found it on my blog. YEah! I love Reading your blog. I miss you beanie. I have a fun craft Idea we could do on Wednesday if you wanna? I will call you soon. I have to go make dinner right now. Just got home from work. I love you bean!

Robert and Jill said...

Thanks for making us a daily part of your life. We love you and your family so much and we are very proud of you.