Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our First Day In Kauai

We spent today on some beautiful beaches. We went boogie boarding and snorkeling. We boogie boarded in these huge waves after finishing we found out from the life guard that we were swimming in a flag zone. The flags meant rip tides which are very dangerous if you aren't careful. When we were snorkeling yesterday we saw some eels and a huge sea turtle as we were coming back to the shore. The whole time we were taking pictures my dumb camera setting was on sepia so the pictures aren't that pretty.


On our way back to the hotel we stopped at a couple beaches and got some pretty pictures of Kauai. At our hotel we played a game Called Would You Rather it was a fun game, I had to do two challenges/dares and won the game.

6 comments:

Anja said...

Thanks for posting the "not so pretty pictures." It makes me less jealous when I can't see what I'm missing! Have fun and I love you lots!

Sonnet said...

Kaui was my favorite island. We stayed at the Marriott. Looks nice!!

Robert and Jill said...

We're happy you both are having fun and getting some R&R away from everyday tasks. The kids have been very helpful and good. I know they miss you. I miss having you around here but we are enjoying being with the kids. Love you and be careful but have fun.

Francis Family said...

I am still jealous!!

Robert and Jill said...

What is the bright line on Jeremy's shirt? Lexie and I were wondering. Its pretty bright.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh wow. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love the pics in sepia and the one with you and lissa. I miss you so much but I know that your having so much fun! I love ya Beanie!