Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Cabinets

We got our new bathroom cabinets put in today and I love them! While they were loading my cabinets this morning they noticed that the doors to my cabinets didn't look right. That is why the one cabinet has no door. I will be getting the doors in a few days after they remake them.



I no longer have to see all my ugly cleaning stuff out in the open on shelves cluttering up my laundry room. I'm so happy to have this cabinet, it will help make my laundry room look cleaner.


9 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Wow! How nice to have new cupboards in the bathroom and the laundry room. It all looks great. I can't wait to see it all in a little over a week. There is be so much to see. I miss you all so much. Love ya!

Anja said...

Your cabinets look awesome! And I love your new page!

The Rives said...

looks really nice.

Unknown said...

Moving on up !!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

THey are so pretty. I love them. I can't wait to see them. I was going to come over yesterday but I was working on your birthday present and I want to get it done before next week. I Hope that your going to really like it. I love you beanie.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome girl. I can't wait to have a house with cupboards to complain about and fix!!

Becky & Jaxon said...

You are always doing new things to your house. I can"t wait to come see you sometime and see the whole thing. I love and miss you and wish you were here!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jeff and Holly said...

Looks like you are going to have a totally new home! I love it!