Monday, April 7, 2008

Park Weather

Today we met Jenn and her two older kids at the park. This was the first time we got our kids together and my kids ran right over to her kids and started playing with them. I think Ethan has a new best friend. After playing at the park we went to Jenn's house and visited until I had to get Lexie from choir. While we were at Jenn's I tried her glucose free doughnuts and blueberry muffin's they were the best I have ever had. She is a great cook and is going to do very well in her business. After picking Lexie up from choir Ethan asked "Are were going back to have more of those Yummy doughnut hole's?" They must be pretty good if my picky eater Ethan loved them. Thanks for hangin out with us Hedgepeth's, we all had a good time!

3 comments:

adventures in mommyland said...

Mason is still asking when we're going to play again... he keeps telling me that his new friend wants him to come over... they clicked!

Anja said...

awww...how fun! I'm glad she has kids that are the same age as yours! New friends are always fun!

Jeff and Holly said...

I'm interested in those treats!!!