Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES

Lexie tried very hard to make this Valentines fun. She woke up this morning and made chocolate chip pancakes and covered or front door in homemade hearts. Lexie also dresses Bryson up like Cupid and my little Cupid walked around the house shooting us with his love arrows. Travis is at the home show today and he will be there until 7:00 so I'm without my Valentine today. On a happy note, this is their busiest show and they are selling lots of spas. I hope you all have a very happy Valentines!!

5 comments:

families are forever said...

I love it!! Lexie you are the best!!!!

Trina said...

I'm totally impressed with the cupid costume!! Way to go Lexie!

Jeff and Holly said...

He He, He looks so Cute! Sorry you are without your sweetheart. Hopefully he is selling lots of spas. Send me an invite to your blog. LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome!! He looks just like a cupid!!

Robert and Jill said...

Send him my way. I need a Bryson fix. He's so darn cute! Sorry to hear Travis was working. It sounds like he did well though.
I love you!