Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maddy's New Hair Cut

I decided today that I wanted to take Maddy to get her hair cut. Maddy has such thin hair and I wanted her to have a hair cut that would make her hair look fuller. I told the lady to cut it really short and give her a slight A line with it stacked in the back. When I saw how short the first cut was, I was a little scared. I was scared because she cut so much of her hair off, but she did exactly what I wanted her to do. Maddy loves her new hair style and I love it too.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute Maddy! I can't wait for Brinley to have long hair so I can give her cute haircuts like that!

Robert and Jill said...

What a cute hair cut. Sure makes you look a little older.
I love you Patty Cake!

About Me said...

I would like to be added. andreawmiller@gmail.com

Anja said...

I like hers too!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute~~~ I love it... what a cute style

families are forever said...

Cute cut!
PS I love all the cute clovers on your blog.

Jeff and Holly said...

I love A-lines on little girls. They are so cute. Your pictures are making me want to go get my hair cut and my little girls too. Actually I think I will! Do you have my email already? Let me know if I need to get it to you.
Love you!

The Rives said...

Cute Maddy!! I just changed mine from an A-Line bob to the flip style cut I had in Oregon.