Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lexie's Birthday Party

We had Lexie's party at Travis' spa store and she had thirteen friends over to celebrate.
The girls had fun playing games and soaking in the hot tub.

Lexie had her friends hide her birthday gifts around the store and many of the gifts were pretty hard to find.

We all sang happy birthday to her and then she wanted to take a bite out of the corner of her cake. Lexie loves getting cake all over her face.

Lexie's birthday party at the spa store was a hit. Everyone there had a great time!

5 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Wow, what a party and a lot of kids! I love the pictures. I wish I could click on them and make them bigger so I can see them better. Kathlene you planned a great party! Now get some much needed rest.
Happy Birthday Lexie!!!

Anja said...

How fun! I can't believe how old she is!

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you have a 12-year-old! Looks like you had a great party for her!

Francis Family said...

What a fun party! Happy birthday cutie. We love you and miss you!

families are forever said...

awesome party!