Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Puppy

We just got a new puppy. I know I said I would never get another dog, but after seeing my kids with our friends dog and how happy it made them, I just had to get them one. The kids have been talking about puppies for the last few days and I wanted to surprise them with one for Valentines. Ignore the pink blanket, it came with our puppy but our puppy is not a girl it's a boy. He is a long haired Chihuahua, he was born on the 6th of Dec 2008. He has the sweetest little face and seems to be very loving. When we walked in the door and showed the kids they were all so surprised. Lexie was so happy she started to cry. We wanted to give our puppy a name that will fit him and his personality. Lexie came up with the name Benji. Benji is the name of a fictional dog that everyone loves, so I think that Benji will be a perfect name for our sweet little puppy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww a little poop machine. how cute

Bean said...

Just for your info Robby. We got Benji at 3:00 and he has only used the bathroom on the papers we put out for him. He has not gone on my floor :)

families are forever said...

What a nice mom you are!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

What a cute puppy!

Robert and Jill said...

Cute puppy and cute name too.

Kellie said...

Very adorable puppy!

Anonymous said...

OH, he's sooooooo cute!!! I LOVE puppies... and I love their breath... weird I know!!! Congrats he's adorable.

Sonnet said...

What a cute puppy!! I havnt seen a long haired! My friend Amy had one growing up. I like the smaller dogs!