Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Pictures

This morning when I was walking with my friend Angela, I saw this hot air balloon in the sky. I have always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon! I'm going to see if maybe Travis and I could do this for our 13Th wedding anniversary next month.

Travis took this picture of Robby and I talking to each other on facebook.
I finally got to ride on Travis' motorcycle last night. We only went to the store to pick up stuff for Smores, but I had so much fun! Hopefully we can go on a motorcycle trip soon.
The kids had a great time swimming yesterday. Bryson spent most of the day playing in our hot tub (our hot tub wasn't hot) and now he has a pretty bad sunburn on his back.
We also had Kyla and Colton Powell over to play. Colton had so much fun playing with Benji! He told me that Benji was his friend and he wanted to play with him.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

A hot air balloon ride sounds like a ton of fun! I love the picture of you guys on the bike!

Jeri Hazelton said...

This weekend is the Hot Air Balloon Festival in town. If you go Saturday morning at 6:45 you can ride a hot air balloon for 3 bucks. It is tethered and I'm not sure how romantic it would be but you can't beat the price!

Bean said...

Fun! Thanks for the information.

Jeff and Holly said...

Looks like fun! Your dog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a hot tub, but one that is HOT... Heaven

Bean said...

It gets to 105 but we keep it cool so Bryson can swim in it.

families are forever said...

Looks like a fun summer!!!! Your smile is so contiguous, I always smile when I see it!