Friday, September 18, 2009

Benji Is Driving Me Crazy!

I just had to get a picture of Travis driving in the car with Benji on his lap. As I have said before, It's hard to go anywhere without Benji getting in the car. Travis likes having Benji with him when he goes places! That's why Benji feels he has to go with us every time we leave the house. It wouldn't really bug me if Benji would just sit still in a seat and not have to sit on my lap or try to go down by my feet. Every time I go somewhere I have to trap him in the house, so he can't get out and jump in the car with me. Does anyone have a dog who loves being in the car? What do you do to keep your dog in one spot while your driving? I don't have room for a dog seat and he wouldn't want to be in a kennel while in the car. What should I do?

6 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

Ha ha, that dog is so dang funny. Good thing he is cute!

mama_g said...

They have a harness that works with a seat belt but if you don't have room for a dog seat that is probably out too.

Robert and Jill said...

That's cute!

Whitmer Family said...

would it be mean if I said duct tape? Just kidding...I love Benji! Funny little dog!

Bean said...

That's a great idea!lol

gwyn said...

Benji is a cutie. Sorry, I have no advice. I just remember as a kid that our family dog also loved the car and we could never see out of the passenger windows because they were always covered in dog slobber! Ah, fond memories...