Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day Of School 2009

Allison, Ethan, and Maddy started school today. They were all so excited to go to their new school. Maddy found out this morning, that she is in the same class with her good friend Kyla Powell and that made her even happier. I'm so glad that each of my kids have some good friends in their class. Here is a picture of all our school kids together. Now it's just me and Bryson at home during the day and Bryson is already missing the kids.

Allison's in 4Th grade and Ethan's in 2nd grade


Maddy's in 1st grade at Lone Pine Elementary.

3 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

Such cute back to school pictures. Yay for back to school...I think my sanity is slowly coming back!

Sonnet said...

Those pics are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute!!! Some people's children you look at and can usually see one of the parents more than the other... your kids look equally like you and travis!!! It's so cute