Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Redding Waterslides

Our family had such a great time today. When we got to the water park there was hardly anyone there. It was like we had the whole park to ourselves. We didn't have to wait in any lines and the slides were a blast! Everyone of my kids except Bryson of course went down the "toilet bowel" and I have to say that was my favorite ride!


This ride is called the Avalanche or Lavalanche according to Ethan. It looks like a huge half pipe and it's pretty steep. Ethan and I were the first to go on it and then Lexie and Ethan and Maddy and Travis. I can't believe my little kids were brave enough to go on that scary slide. I know that I would have never done that at their age.

3 comments:

Sonnet said...

That sure looked like fun

Anonymous said...

wow, childhood heaven!!!

Jeff and Holly said...

Man oh Man, do I ever want to go!!! Water parks are my favorite!!!! That looks like a blast!