Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Bidding Paddle Has Blingattude

Tonight I'm going to a service and good auction. Before the auction we were given a little paper plate to decorate and use as a bidding paddle. I thought I would go all out, so I decorated my paddle with Christmas lights and jewels. I had lots of fun making it and I can't wait to use it!


The auction was so much fun! I won a dozen homemade sugar cookies and chocolate/carmel covered pretzels from Tricia. I was talking to my mom about how much I was craving Tricia's yummy pretzels before the auction and then I got them. The Bishop was a little upset that he didn't get the pretzels and he was trying to talk me into handing them over. I'm also very happy that Aimee won my service, now I get to take picture of her cute family.

10 comments:

nena said...

You are sooo creative, I love the paddle!! Not to mention the fact I love your hair new cut! OH.. and what a cute picture, your smile brings back many good and fun memories! luv ya

Francis Family said...

That is really cute! Have fun tonight!

Bean said...

Thanks Aunt Nena! I miss you so much. I always had so much fun with you. Love you!

Whitmer Family said...

Yay! I won! I won! I am excited to have you take our pictures!

Anja said...

You are so cute! I miss you like crazy

families are forever said...

With a paddle that cute know wonder you got what you wanted. smiles

families are forever said...

With a paddle that cute know wonder you got what you wanted. smiles

families are forever said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff and Holly said...

Your paddle is so cute, YOU are so cute! You have to get that pretzel recipe! Sound great :0)

gwyn said...

Your paddle totally cracked me up! You should save it for next year.