Monday, February 14, 2011

Bryson's Miracle Chicken

Today Bryson went with his Dad to pick up some food. After a while I got a phone call from Bryson telling me about a man that he saw with no legs. He said "Mom, there's a man with no legs outside." I said "There is?" Bryson " Yes. We gave him some chicken so his legs will grow back." I thought that it was so cute to get a call from my little guy telling me that he fed the homeless. Travis told me when he got home that he was telling Bryson how sad  it was sad that the man didn't have a home. Bryson was concerned about the homeless man and couldn't stop talking about him. Bryson thought it was mean that no one would let the man live with him. Travis decided to get the man a meal at KFC. Bryson wanted to carry the food over to the homeless man and made sure to tell the man to blow on his food because it was hot. I'm so glad that my little Bryson had a desire to help this poor man without legs or a home. I hope that he continues to help and serve people throughout his life.

2 comments:

Glenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
families are forever said...

Oh what a touching story! he has a compassionate heart!