Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines!

I got each one of the kids a bouquet of heart suckers, solid chocolate I LOVE YOU, the boys stuffed monkeys, and the girls conversation pillow hearts.
Lexie got a visit from president Bluth today who gave her a flower for Valentines Day.
I also gave all the kids suckers that had kissy lips on the end and then took pictures of them with their funny lips.
Travis got a chocolate rose, a love picture frame, I LOVE YOU balloon, Mountain Dew, and a card telling him that he's my favorite person.
Bryson gave me a bunch of hugs and kisses all day. He even tried to give me the big chocolate heart I gave him and one of his stuffed animals for Valentines. I told him that he needed to keep them because they were for him. He then got all sad and said that he wanted to give me a Valentine because he loves me. I told him that I already know he loves me because he tells me everyday. He ended up going to the store with his dad and picked me out a pretty bouquet of white flowers and made me a card. Thanks Bryson for always making me feel so loved. I love you!
Travis surprised me with some really pretty flowers, a beautiful card that made me cry, and some of my favorite candies.


I had a great Valentines Day. Travis and kids all gave me thoughtful Valentine gifts and I didn't have to make dinner. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family!


No comments: