Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hard Couple Weeks

I have had a really hard past couple weeks. My kids and I were sick and Travis was gone on a business trip to Florida for four days. My kids have been cranky and haven't been treating me too well! Today I was feeling a little better so I thought I would make some yummy heart cookies to cheer everyone up. When the younger kids came home from school today I noticed that Madison wasn't looking good. I went up to her room to check up on her and she looked like she was on her death bed. Madison had thick yellow puss seeping out of her eyes and was all sweaty with a fever. I feel so bad! I'm tired of everyone being sick and just want my kids to feel better! I thought that making cookies would make everyone a little happier but I was wrong. I just have a big plate of cookies that no one wants to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want some!!!!! those are my favorite!!! everyone will be better before you know it!!