Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Allison's Book Report

Last week Allison was told to do a Paper Bag Book Report. We got a late start on her project because it's  due tomorrow. I spent a good part of the day helping her design her bag to look like the book she read. It was a little bit of a pain cutting all the different pieces of construction paper to make the characters, but I think it turned out really cute! I hope she does well on her speech and her teacher likes her bag because I spent a lot of time on it.
 Left side of her bag describes the main characters in the book.
She is suppose to put three items in the bag that has to do with the story. On the back of the bag she displayed a summery of her book.

1 comment:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

What a cute fun Idea for a book report. That is neat! It turned out way cute I think. You did an awesome job!!