Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Little Bird

This morning didn't start out great. While hearing the garbage truck drive by the front of my house I realized I didn't take the garbage out. Now I'm going to have loads of garbage until next Tuesday. As I stood outside all upset about missing the garbage man, I noticed this pretty bird sitting in the tree. It sat on the branch long enough for me to run in the house and get my camera. I was outside standing barefoot on the wet grass mesmerized by this bird that seemed to be enjoying his view from the branch he was perched on. I think that it's important to pause during the day just like this bird and be grateful for the little things in life that we often take for granted. This pretty bird made my gray, gloomy morning a little brighter.

No comments: