Friday, March 4, 2011

My Sick Little Boy

 Bryson has been going through a lot of toilet paper today. I finally got him some nice soft Aloe tissues and he was so happy. He told me that it was the softest "paper towel" he has ever used.
 I took Bryson to the doctor today because he has been so sick. The doctor told me that Bryson had pink eye, an upper respiratory infection, and ear infection. After the doctor left the room Bryson said "Mom..I want to be a doctor when I grow up." I said "You want to be a doctor." Bryson "Yes! I want to fix peoples bones." I think it's cute that Bryson wants to be a doctor when he gets older.
I hope he gets feeling better really soon!

2 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Poor boy. I feel so bad for him. He looks so aweful but he still has that cute little smile on his face. Awe. So sad. He is too cute!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Poor boy. I feel so bad for him. He looks so aweful but he still has that cute little smile on his face. Awe. So sad. He is too cute!