Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lexie's First Youth Dance

 Lexie had her first youth dance tonight and I think she was a little nervous. It was a 80's dance so everyone had to dress up in 80's fashion. I crimped Lexie's hair and got her the biggest hoop earrings I could find. Lexie went through her clothes tried to make what she had work. She looked great! Lexie was nervous about dancing with the boys. While I was driving her to the dance she told me that she didn't know how to dance with boys. I talked to her about it and told her not to worry. I wish I could have been there at her first dance. I hope she has a great time!

1 comment:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

She looks so cute! How fun. I remember those times. Just starting in that dating scene. CRAZINESS!!! Love you Tootie. I am glad you had fun! I love your hair by the way! Good pics Beanie!