Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Surprise!

Travis took the kids out yesterday and they bought me a bunch of birthday gifts. They got me everything I wanted! I got a very pretty purse, stylin' sun glasses, A cookie jar ( I really wanted a cookie jar) and Zumba Kinect dance workout game. Travis also took me to dinner at Sizzler and the kids invited the Kings over and through me a little surprise party. I had a great birthday! Lexie made me this very yummy birthday cake. Thanks Lexie! Here I am making my birthday wish!

Thanks for the great day everyone!

3 comments:

Anja said...

awesome! I've heard Zumba is fun, but I've never played! Love the purse, so cute!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Awesome!!! What a great Family you have!!! Way to go Travis. What a sweetheart you are! Wish I could have been there to see you blow your candles out. Maybe next year we will be together! I am glad you had so much fun. Love you!

nena said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had such a wonderful day!! <3