Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love styling Allison's hair!

This is my favorite tool and it's called the Topsy Tail. All the fun and pretty hairstyles my girls have is because of this tool. I love it! If you have a lot of girls I would really recommend buying this tool. You can get it on the Internet and it's very affordable. Gotta have it!Most of the styles on this post are thanks to my amazing Topsy Tail tool.


Allison has so much pretty hair! I love styling her hair in many different ways.Topsy Tailed front pigtails and bun. Very pretty!

Crisscross braids
This style we call the Princess Laya hair style. This is one of my favorite hairstyles. The picture doesn't do it justice because I took it later in the day after she had been playing.

3 comments:

families are forever said...

love it!

families are forever said...

I want to come over with Katie and see how you use the tool!

Bean said...

You are welcome to anytime. :)