Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I love My Little Charlie Brown

 Charlie is such a sweet little dog. We have had him for four days and five nights and so far he has been great. The first day started off a little rough and I almost gave him back to Tom, but I decided to work with him since my kids love him so much. I started taking him outside to use the bathroom on the 13 of April and he hasn't had a accident in my house since. He goes outside to use the bathroom and we award him with a little treat. Charlie loves to play fetch with his toys and always brings his toy right back for more. He is a very smart little dog. I read on the internet that chihuahua's are very smart, but can be hard to train. I really had a hard time training my last two chihuahua's so I was a little worried when we got Charlie, but he is doing great. I also read that it takes a few weeks of being consistent to fully house train a chihuahua. It will be 5 days today. I should have Charlie fully house trained  by my birthday. It will be so nice to have a dog that goes to the bathroom outside!

No comments: