Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where's Waldo #3

Tonight we had a Where's Waldo activity. This was my third year dressing up for this activity, so I kinda had a hard time coming up with a disguise. I put a wig on and asked Bryson if I looked different. He told me that I needed a different face. I told him that I couldn't change my face. He then told me that I should walk around with my hands covering my face. "No I can't do that either." I said. Then Bryson got really excited and said "I know what you can do! You can wear my Anakin mask."  I thought that was really cute, that he thought I should wear his mask to the mall. This was my disguise for the activity. I know that I don't look too different, but I was the last person found by a few of the groups who where looking. I guess less is best.
Madison, Ethan, and Bryson wanted to take their own picture of me before I left to the mall.  This picture is my favorite! Ethan took it and didn't notice Bryson surfing on our fence post while wearing a wig. Funny Boy!

1 comment:

families are forever said...

Katie said you were the most difficult to recognize!!!