Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Scripture

And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
Ether 12:27

Life isn't easy. There are many trials and hardships that we all have to overcome. Like it says in Ether 12:27 "I give unto men weakness that they may humble themselves before me." I know Heavenly Father loves me and if I humble myself and put my trust in God then my weaknesses will become strengths. “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverb 3:5-6  I know that if I follow the teachings of Christ, my life will be blessed. 
I say this in the name of Jesus Christ amen.