Sunday, April 1, 2012

Embassy Suites

We stayed at Embassy Suites while we were in Medford and the kids had a blast. The kids swam in the pool, played freeze tag on the 9 different levels, dared each other to hug random strangers, and even belly dance in front of peoples windows. They were pretty wild the last night we were there. I kept telling the kids that were going to get in trouble, but that didn't stop them. I really wanted to prank everyone on April fools day, but I didn't know what I was going to do. The morning after the kids were being crazy was April Fools Day and I quickly came up with a prank.
I wrote up a letter that read; At Embassy Suites we take pride in the way we run our hotel and want our guest to be happy. We had several complaints last night regarding your children. Please meet with us at Guest services before checkout to discuss this matter. Embassy Suites
Allison found the letter I wrote in the door and gave it to me to read. I read the letter and told Travis who was still in bed that we were probably going to be fined because of how our children were behaving. I got dressed and told Travis I would meet him downstairs for breakfast. As Travis was headed down he ran into Kyla and Ella King who were with some of my girls. He talked to the kids about the letter and told them that because of their behavior they we were probably not going to be allowed back. Everyone was nervous and my little prank spread to Jeremy and Lissa.
It was a great prank. I had everyone fooled! Jeremy even told me that he would be mad if we got fined because the hotel never got the leak in their room fixed. I could tell he was a little stressed so I came clean and told everyone that it was a prank. April Fools!

No comments: