Thursday, April 26, 2012

My 35Th Birthday

 I'm 35! I can't believe how close I am to 40. I'm so old!! My kids made me feel so loved yesterday. They gave me lots of extra hugs and kisses. In the morning after the kids wished me happy birthday, Bryson gave me a hug and told me he loved me so much. Then Bryson hugged me and said after staring at me with a strange look " You are getting old because you have lines on your neck."  It made me laugh. Kids are so honest, maybe a little too honest. I don't feel as old as I look! Lexie and Jacqueline walked to the Dollar Tree after school and got me some balloons and my two favorite treats(Lemon Heads and Red Hots). It made me feel so loved!
 I had my birthday dinner at Habanero's with my good friends the Kings. I want to thank the Kings for hanging out with me on my birthday and for the yummy meal!
 Look at all those candles!
 While I was out having dinner, the kids were waiting to surprise me at home with a room full of balloons and ice cream cake from DQ.  Travis and the kids put money in 40 balloons for me to pop. I didn't pop the balloons last night and when I woke up they were all on the ground, so they were easy to pop.
 Look at all that birthday cash!

2 comments:

Anja said...

glad you had a great birthday, so sorry we couldn't be a part of it...but I'm glad you were able to be a part of Everleigh's birth. love you and happy birthday again!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! I loved your cake it looked great with 35 lit candles :) you look beautiful still as always the older you get! I really like your hair that dar looks great! I love you bean!! Love your sis Chele