Saturday, August 30, 2008

How Did Carrie Know?

I told Carrie that I was thinking of cutting my bangs but I didn't know If I really wanted to, because I have been trying to grow them out for so long now. She told me before she left that she knows that when she gets to Utah and checks my blog my bangs will be cut. She was right! I didn't want to cut my hair so I cut my bangs. I also dyed my hair a medium ash brown color with Anja last Monday and I love the new color. It's great to be brunette again!!!

7 comments:

Savannah said...

Cute! I love the color and the bangs!

Robert and Jill said...

I love your new bangs and color. You look really pretty not matter what you do!

Christy said...

I think your bangs look great and I can't believe that you did it on your own. You are so BRAVE!

Sonnet said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

You are so beautiful. i miss and love you so much. I am glad that you could get together with Anja and do it. That makes me happy. You are so pretty bean. I don't know how I am going to survive without you. Your always my rock and my friend that keeps me sane. I love you so much and I am so sad that we aren't all together. Hopefully someday is something that I have to look forward to. I promise to visit and I will plan something and we will figure out what will work. Maybe me and your mom can plan a trip together. We are going to talk about it. Maybe. I love you and remember that your pretty no matter what you do. Big Hugs!!!!!

Christine said...

Kathlene, I actually didn't know Lisa until I clicked her name on your blogroll. I like your hair. I've never ever done anything to my hair before. It's not my forte. Yours turned out great though.

Francis Family said...

I love your picture. You truly are beautiful!