Monday, August 4, 2008

A Sight For Sore Eyes

I was so happy to see my Aunt Nena, Aunt Kathrine, and Bami today. It's so hard to be so far away from the people I love. I want them all to know how much I love them and I'm so happy they came over to visit!

We also got to see the Birth family. I can't believe how fast the Birth kids have grown. I use to watch and play with Sarah all the time and when Jacob was a baby, my Mom and I always had to go over and steal him from Teresa to get our Jacob fix. You guys have a beautiful family and I'm so glad we were able to visit with you. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Wow how neat. It is always fun to see people you haven't seen in a long time. I like the new T-shirt. I love the blue and brown together! That is so cool that you saw the BIrths. Their kids are so different. Crazy stuff! Kids grow up so fast.

Elizabeth said...

My Mom told me she saw you. I am sad that we missed eachother. I think we left Utah the same day you arrived. I guess we'll have to coordinate a little better next time. :)

Francis Family said...

Wow! The Birth kids are so grown up!

Nena said...

Looks like Ive been blogged.... just as you promised. It was so good to see you again, I dont know how long its been seen last I saw you but you havent change at all. Love the hair color we definately look related now. Good to see Travis and your cute family!! Too bad time was so limited for both of us!
love you Aunt Nena