Friday, August 22, 2008

Their Gone... The Pain!!

Carrie and Aaron finished packing last night so I had them sleep at our house. I'm so glad I got to spend a little more extra time with them before they left. I did pretty good this morning saying goodbye and then after making breakfast I wanted to run over and see them off. I took off in my car and was driving like a maniac hoping I would catch them. I turn onto their street with my fingers crossed and saw an empty driveway. I pulled up to their sad empty house and it finally hit me. I sat in their driveway and broke down in tears, I wanted one last hug and I was too slow. My best friends are gone and they aren't coming back. We miss you guys already! I hope that you have a safe trip to Utah. We love you!!

3 comments:

Matt and Tricia said...

Oh, how sad! Maybe it's time for you guys to move back to Utah... :)

Jeff and Holly said...

Hey Kathlene, what happened with cutest blog on the block. I decided I am sick of my background and went to get one there and it isn't free anymore. How do you do it now??/

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I haven't been able to write you till now and it is still on my phone! I was sad I didn't get to say goodbye that day too! I am still so emotional about it. No one can talk about it with out me crying! I love you so much and I can't wait till we are all together again. Words can't even describe how much I am going to miss you all! I love you so much! I will keep in touch! Big hugs!