Saturday, August 2, 2008

Red Canyon

The Red Canyon is so pretty, I could have stayed there forever. After enjoying the scenery with Troy and Nat's Family we went to the visitor center and painted rock pictographs. I painted the fertility god and Shelby painted a message for Hoyt and Travis about basketball. Shelby painted a hunter symbolizing Shelby and Troys team, the winners and then Death and Burial, Symbolizing Travis and Hoyt team the losers. Little did Shelby know that him and Troy were going to be the losing team.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so happy that you and your cute little family stopped to see us. I can't believe how time flies by. We just love your whole family and hope to keep in better touch in the future. I'll do my best to figure out this blog thing! Take care, Love Teresa Birth

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

little tuttie isn't in those pics. Hmm. It sure looks pretty! I love the one of the kids on the bench. I love those kind of pictures!

Bean said...

Lexie was fishing with her Grandpa